Attract more customers to your website and give them the confidence to complete their transactions online with Extended Validation (EV), the green address bar. This website security solution also features the Norton Secured Seal, the most recognized trust mark on the Internet, vulnerability assessments, and website malware scanning to help you take action against critical website weaknesses.
- Extended Validation triggers the green address bar in high security browsers.
- Most certificates issued within 3 business days.
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA within the same SSL certificate.
- Norton Secured Seal with Symantec Seal-in-Search maximizes click-through and conversions.
- Vulnerability assessment and daily website malware scanning help protect your site from hackers.
- Free 24/7 support, express renewal, and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- New Symantec SSL Assistant automatically generates CSRs and installs certificates. Visit the Knowledge Center to download the tool.
Plus: SSL Installation Checker, free revoke and replace, and a $1,750,000 warranty
- SSL and More in a Single Solution: Symantec Secure Site with EV includes an SSL certificate, daily website malware scanning and vulnerability assessment to secure your site and help defend against attacks. The green address bar, Norton Secured Seal and Seal-in-Search technology assure your customers that your site is safe from search to browse to buy.
- Customers Gain Confidence with the Green Address Bar: Online shoppers recognize the green address bar as an easy and reliable way to verify the site identity and security. Only SSL certificates with EV trigger web browsers to display your organization’s name in a green address bar. Online shoppers are more likely to enter their credit card and/or other confidential financial information into a website with the SSL EV green bar.
- Customers Worldwide Know and Trust the Norton Secured Seal: The Norton Secured Seal, the most trusted mark on the Internet, is viewed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries. Symantec Seal-in-Search displays the Norton Secured Seal next to your link on browsers enabled with a free plug-in as well as on partner shopping sites and product review pages.
- World Class Customer Support and Online Management: 24/7 customer support and the Symantec Trust Center give you better visibility and control of your SSL certificates and services. With a single sign-in, you can renew, upgrade, buy, activate services or access a backup. Express Renewal and Automatic Renewal Service eliminates CSR requirements, installs and automates payment for up to 3 years.
Secure Site with EV SSL Certificates triggers a green address bar to reassure your customers that you are using Extended Validation and providing up to 256-bit encryption. Symantec offers a range of SSL certificate products. Compare SSL pricing to find the solution best suited for your website.