0 Items
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Marketing Automation
  4. Retargeting by Yahoo
Retargeting by Yahoo
0 Review(s)

Retargeting by Yahoo

Limited time offer: $100 off first month fees.
About this app
Retargeting is advertising, or showing display ads, to people who have already indicated an interest in your brand by visiting your online store, but abandoned their shopping activity without buying. It works by keeping track of people who visit your site, then displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online. Retargeting helps you reach your most valuable lost prospects—people who show enough interest in your products to have browsed your site. Retargeting brings these “window shoppers” back when they're ready to buy by keeping your brand foremost in your customer's mind. When visitors leave your site and browse the Internet, your ads will display on other sites they visit. A comScore study found retargeting resulted in a 1,046% lift in visitor traffic to a site when compared to advertising without retargeting.
App Features
  • Recover lost sales with retargeting display ads
  • Create professional, personalized ads in minutes
  • Let our technology automatically manage and optimize bids and ads
  • Only 2% of visitors buy on first visit - recover the other 98%
Support Information
Phone: 1-866-255-0108
This App is supported by partner
Question about this App?
Review this App

Are you a Developer?
Sell Your Apps.

3dcart does not endorse or guarantee the work or performance of any individual partner. 3dcart provides a list of partners and this website as a courtesy. Should you choose to work with any third party vendor, your business relationship is between you and the third part vendor.

Become a 3dcart partner