Make a strong security statement with the green address bar. GeoTrust® True BusinessID with EV (Extended Validation) is our premium business-class SSL security product, visually confirming the highest level of authentication available among SSL certificates.
The green bar says it all. If the GeoTrust True BusinessID with EV certificate could talk, it would say “Look at me! You are very secure.” Web site visitors really notice when the address bar turns green in their high-security browsers and the organization field starts to rotate between your business name and GeoTrust.
True BusinessID® with EV assures customers that your business is legitimate and your site is secure. It helps:
- Increase transaction conversion rates
- Lower shopping cart abandonment
- Set you apart from your competitors
- Show customers you care about their security
- Protect your brand from phishing schemes
- And now you can manage all your GeoTrust True BusinessID SSL certificates with the new GeoTrust Security Center certificate management console.
- Security: business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Assurance: $1.5M USD warranty, GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trustmark
- Convenience: most certificates issued in 1-3 days, 1-2 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited free reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
- Bonus: secure domain.com for free when you order www.domain.com
- Multiplicity: UC/SAN / Multi-Domain options available
Why GeoTrust? The internet’s one million most-visited domains rely on GeoTrust SSL more than any other certificate authority. * GeoTrust is the largest low-cost SSL brand solely focused on security. With GeoTrust, you get inexpensive SSL without sacrificing convenience, choice or reliability. We’re a trusted security partner with a proven track record for reliability, quality and convenience.
* April 2013: Netcraft Survey Shows GeoTrust SSL Secures More Alexa Top 1 Million Domains than Any Other SSL Provider